Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I find a product?
You can find any product you want in two ways:
● On the left in the column with the product categories you select the desired category. Then click on the product if you want to have some more information about it, otherwise click on Add to cart below each product and it will automatically enter the cart with your selections.
● From the Search option at the top center of the pages. Do a search by selecting any criterion you want or everything.
How can I browse your site?
A whole world of technology is spread on the shelves of our online store, which you can have at your disposal with one click. For greater ease of search we have divided our huge range of products into subcategories from where you can browse and find the product of your choice. In case you are looking for something specific, use the Search, which will lead you directly to your specific choice.
What is a shopping cart?
It's just the basket in regular stores. With the Add to cart button you can place there any product you are interested in buying, but also remove it with the Delete button. Just because you have a product in your cart does not mean you have bought it. Follow a short process until it becomes yours. You have the opportunity to see what you have chosen and how much each one costs separately and all together.
How can I order?
Find the products you are interested in through the search engines or from the various themed pages. Click on the Add to Cart link next to the product you are interested in and it will be added to your online 'shopping cart'.
When you have finished your selections, click on the FILLING ORDER FORM link below the list of products in your cart and you will be taken to a secure link where you will be asked to specify a payment and shipping method. Orders received on public holidays are served the next business day.
Has my order been completed?
After you finish the process of entering the recipient's details and click Send Order, a message will appear informing you that the order has been completed. This message also mentions the order code, which you should keep.
A product is missing from my order. What can I do?
At postersfineart.gr we are very careful in the matter of your immediate and correct service. If you nevertheless find an omission in your order you have three options.
● Send us an e-mail at email@example.com, where you will indicate the order code or in what name the registration has been made and of course the mistake that has been made.
Με Talk to one of the sellers on weekdays from 9:00 to 21:00 at 2374023330.
How can I cancel an order?
Order cancellation is done in two ways. In both cases you will need to provide the order code or if you have not kept it, the name and the date on which it was made. The ways are:
● By e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
● By phone at 2374023330
Can I return a defective product?
postersfineart.gr takes care of the quality of its products is guaranteed and this starts from our cooperation with our suppliers and permeates the entire operation of the company. If you still receive a defective product you can contact the company by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 2374023330.
Tell our partners your name, the date of the order and the problem that occurred and they are always at your disposal to help you. Initially and to avoid unnecessary inconvenience, an effort will be made to solve any problem by phone. If this is not possible then our partner will give you a return approval code and you undertake to return it to us. The charge in this case is of postersfineart.gr if the problem occurs up to 15 days after purchase. Beyond 15 days, the return of the product is charged to the customer if it is done by courier and postersfineart.gr if it is done by mail.
What are the payment methods?
1. Credit card: If you have a credit card you can use it safely through our order form. There is no risk as we follow the latest developments every time in terms of transaction security and in addition to our many years of operation there has not been a single case of fraud among thousands of our customers.
2. Deposit in a bank account: After you have agreed with us for the exact amount that will include the shipping costs, you pay off your debt in the account of postersfineart.gr. After depositing money please contact by phone at 2374023330 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are my credit card transactions secure?
The credit card payment process is covered by the most modern security standards in the secure environment of the National Bank with 128 bit encryption. In addition, postersfineart.gr, during the first use of your credit card, may ask you for additional information to ensure the identity of the cardholder. We ask for your understanding of this additional charge which has the sole purpose of preventing the use of stolen credit cards and thus protecting their rightful owners. This information is requested only on the first use of the card, remains completely confidential and is not given to any third party.
Which credit cards do you accept?
When will I receive?
At postersfineart.gr our policy is to deliver orders as soon as possible. And we are proud that we have managed for you to be the fastest in the processing of orders and always with the best prices. So if your order is until 11 o'clock in the morning, you will have the order with 90% probability the next day home. ATTENTION !: In some remote areas courier delivery is still not possible. In such cases the shipment is made by mail.
How much will the shipping cost me?
postersfineart.gr follows a low cost strategy in all its products and services, consequently it has achieved preferential prices in shipping, while from an amount or more the order reaches you ABSOLUTELY FREE. In more detail:
Rier Shipping costs by Courier will be approximately € 5.50 (up to 2 kg) and € 7 up to 8 kg, but will also depend on the volume of the parcels in a special case.
● For the heavy items that you want us to send you to remote areas we can use the appropriate agency so that the shipment will cost you approximately 5 € for a 20 kg screen. However, you must deposit the value of the order with us before shipping, to our account. Take advantage of the possibilities of web banking!
How do I open an account?
To open an account you will register a new member right in the menu by filling in your details on the form. Your email will be used as a username. Upon successful creation you will be sent an email with an activation link, which you will follow to activate your account. If you lose the email you can send it again by logging in. There it will notify you that the account has not been activated and you will be given the opportunity to resend the activation email.
How will I receive the newsletter and the offers of postersfineart.gr?
You can enter your email in the newsletter subscription right in the menu.